New York, NY (March 4, 2014) – As content marketing takes the media world by storm, inevitable questions arise: How can I create and distribute the most effective content for my audience? How can I stand out from the crowd? What is the future of content? A dynamic lineup at 2014’s Custom Content Conference, hosted by leading professional organization for content marketing, the Custom Content Council, will address these questions. The conference will take place April 8-10 at the Naples Beach Hotel and Golf Club in Naples, Florida.
“It’s no secret that content marketing is essential to reach maximum brand awareness and loyalty,” said Lori Rosen, Executive Director of the Custom Content Council. “At this year’s conference, we have assembled a team of innovators and thought leaders to encourage our audience to look forward, adapt, and employ the best practices and tools.”
· Jonathan Perelman, Vice President of Agency Strategy and Business Development, BuzzFeed: As an integral player in one of the most talked about content platforms, Perelman will discuss how effective content distribution can be a game-changer.
· Eric Hausman, Senior Group Manager, Public Relations, Target: Hausman will drive home the importance of customer engagement, including examples from A Bullseye View: a behind the scenes look at Target.
· Andrew Bowins, Senior Vice President, Corporate and Digital Communications, MasterCard: In the midst of reinventing its brand image, MasterCard is embracing the “brands as publishers” mentality with a newly launched brand newsroom.
· Helen Pak, Creative Strategist, Facebook: The biggest name in social media, Facebook has adapted and evolved time and time again to remain the leading social platform.
· Tessa Gould, Director of Native Advertising, The Huffington Post: Gould will shed light on the ever-topical use and future of Native Advertising.
· David Muhlendfeld, Creative Director, The Martin Agency: A mastermind behind Oreo’s “Wonderfilled” campaign, Muhlenfeld will discuss reaching the elusive millenials, as well as reinventing the Oreo brand to reach iconic marketer status.
· Pam Didner, Global Integrated Marketing Strategist, Intel: A social media and content guru, Didner will provide tips and examples to stay ahead of the social curve.
· Jennifer Mennes, Director of Media and Public Relations, Post Foods & Angie Hill, Account Director, Manifest Digital: This session will focus on how Post Foods is revamping their marketing strategy to build brand loyalty, awareness and engagement, as well as their recently launched newsroom.
· Matthew Ipcar, Senior Vice President of Strategy and Design, Blue State Digital: A leader of the preliminary design charge for Barack Obama’s second Presidential bid, Ipcar helps organizations find creative ways to connect with an inspire their audiences, and translate and evolve brands for the digital landscape.
· Pat Connolly, Vice President of Marketing Solutions, CondéNast: Connolly will explore redefining your competitive set based on building audiences, not just customers, with key insights from the publishing company responsible for brands such as Wired, Vogue, The New Yorker and more.
· Will Travis, President, Sid Lee USA: An entrepreneur since the age of 13, Travis will call on his rich business-meets-creativity background to bring insights into the future of content and engagement.
Friends of the CCC from overseas will discuss the global reach of content marketing, content best practices, and predictions on the future of content.
· Clare Hill, Managing Director, The CMA (UK)
· Michael Höflich, Managing Director, Forum Corporate Publishing (Germany)
· Paal-AndréSchwital, Partner, Metro Branding (Norway)
A surprise mix of our 2014 speakers will discuss their visions on the future of content marketing, and how we will see the industry be reimagined looking forward.
For full bios and agenda, visit:
About the Custom Content Council
The Custom Content Council (CCC) is the leading professional organization representing content marketers in North America and is focused on promoting the growth and vitality of this dynamic marketing discipline. We define content marketing as marrying the marketing ambitions of a company with the information needs of its target audience. This occurs through the delivery of editorial content – via print, Internet, and other media – so intrinsically valuable that it moves the recipient’s behavior in the desired direction. Marketers across the country, the media and other interested constituencies rely on the Custom Content Council as the authoritative source of industry news, data and trends, information on the effectiveness of content marketing, and referrals to the top content marketers in North America.
For more information on the CCC, please visit www.customcontentcouncil.com
Follow the CCC on Twitter: @ContentCouncil