- A major lead generator for members: Several members attest: “I have received multi-million dollar custom publishing contracts from leads received through my affiliation with CCC.”
- Proprietary research: Receive access to the CCC’s proprietary research on both industry data and the effectiveness of custom content. Also, a password-protected Member’s Only button on the CCC website offers vital industry information on an ongoing basis.
- Events: The CCC hosts the annual Pearl Awards in New York each November to recognize the best of the custom publishing industry. Awards are presented for excellence in editorial, design, and strategy, in more than 50 different print and online categories. The Pearls have become the industry’s gold standard for quality and excellence and are leveraged by members as a marketing tool. The Custom Content Conference, held each November in various cities, brings together a number of industry stalwarts for 36 hours of lively sessions, networking, learning, and dining. Members receive heavily discounted tickets to these events.
- Executive-level networking: Membership provides networking opportunities among industry colleagues, creating a forum to discuss common challenges, from contract negotiations to printing costs to maximizing profits.
- Increased visibility: Members post corporate background, case histories, career opportunities, and news releases on the CCC website, which has proven a significant lead generator and awareness builder for members.
- Professional enhancement: The CCC hosts meetings each year, featuring expert speakers who share industry trend information, best practices and other information – designed to help members keep abreast of media trends, best practices, and new technologies – and ultimately grow their businesses.
- Presence in CONTENT magazine: CONTENT is an exquisitely designed and produced magazine that highlights members and features articles by talented media and marketing writer. The magazine is published three times a year and distributed to 32,000 marketers, CMOs and media executives. CCC members’ case histories are featured as well as a membership listing in the directory. Members receive multiple copies as requested to use as direct mail pieces.
- Public relations opportunities: Members are periodically called upon to participate in CCC media interviews and roundtables when opportunities arise. They can also take advantage of the CCC’s monthly column in MIN’s B2B.
- Share industry resources: Exchange and access industry resources, from freelance writers and art directors to printers, paper suppliers, ad sales people, accountants, and legal advisors.
- Benefit by the industry’s growth: The larger and more powerful the custom content industry is as a whole, the more your individual business will prosper. In the ten years, the industry has doubled in size. This strong growth trend is continuing as more and more marketers are turning to custom media as a viable customer relationship tool. CCC helps fuel this growth trend.
- Forge industry partnerships: Form valuable, long-term business relationships as well as partnerships with key custom content industry leaders.