The Content Council is comprised of professionals committed to the business of branded content across various multi-media platforms.
The Content Council members are dedicated branded content professionals:
Independent branded content companies, integrated marketing divisions at large publishing houses, in-house branded content teams for corporations or associations, and branded content service providers.
Full membership to The Content Council grants complete access to all resources and initiatives, including proprietary research, past event presentations, individual company promotion, networking and more.
- Executive Networking - Connect with your peers. The Content Council provides a forum to discuss common challenges and network with the leaders of our industry.
- Industry Experts - New this year: we will have a Members-Only networking breakfast at our Summer Conference with the available speakers of the day, offering you an exclusive opportunity to network with thought leaders.
- Visibility – Members are able to build awareness for their companies on our website and through publications. You can post corporate background, case histories, career opportunities, and news releases on The Content Council website, as well as original content on Content Exchange which has proven a significant lead generator for members.
- Recognition for Excellence - The Pearl Awards will continue to highlight outstanding work in the field. As a member, you will receive discounted entry.
- Proprietary Research - We conduct three pieces of proprietary research a year for members which are used effectively in client pitches.
- Case Studies – Learn from your peers’ successes through in-depth case study analyses.
- Professional Development – Our unique events can give you and your team relevant, industry-specific education, giving you an advantage over your competition.